While we continue to work at full capacity to provide uninterrupted service to our clients, our firm is working remotely to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 our firm is working remotely. Our technology gives all lawyers and staff full access to all of our systems so that we can continue to work at full capacity and provide uninterrupted service to our clients.
- All of our lawyers and staff remain fully connected and will continue to respond to emails in a timely manner.
- All voice mail messages are forwarded automatically by email. Our lawyers will continue to respond to voice mail messages and calls will be returned promptly.
- Meetings can be held by conference call or video conference. Please reach out to your lawyer directly if you require a meeting.
- Documents will be received and delivered electronically where possible. Our fax number continues to be monitored closely.
- While the Ontario courts have suspended operations, urgent matters can still be dealt with. We will work diligently to ensure that any adjourned matters are rescheduled as soon as possible.
10 March, 2020
CMB Congratulates Osgoode Corporate/Securites Law Moot Team on Second Place Finish
20 December, 2019
Lexpert Recognizes CMB’s leading lawyers
29 November, 2019
Lexpert Recognizes CMB's Leading Litigation Lawyers